[renew+of+new.jpg]

Wednesday

5 reasons you should watch the marc jacobs documentary

1. I haven't slept a wink all night, I'm awfully tired and don't feel up to writing.
2. While having dinner last night with my dearest ex-roomie and another friend, I remembered that I hadn't even thought to post this documentary, but with youtube, life, art, fashion.. it's all accessible, at your fingertips literally.
3. I l.o.v.e. Marc Jacobs.
4. You do too.
5. I am falling (have fallen) hard! for Vuitton. (Un)Fortunately you don't know how much I despised ― still do, for the most part ― the ubiquitous monogram canvas styles, especially the speedy. Ugh!! But there's a thrilling abundance of the Vuitton brand to love, I just can't deny it. The Blason jewelry collection, for instance ― o.r.g.a.s.m.i.c.!!









Bisou bisou.

0 comments: